Living Social.. That's me!

LIVING SOCIAL

This site is so awesome. I love finding my daily deals.. It's like a present in my mailbox EVERY DAY! Lucky me:) I have purchased my Awesome 80's Prom tickets through them for 1/2 price and getting pictures with screech is priceless.

After the prom, I used another one of my living social deals and got cupcakes from Butter Lane. Featured on the food network, using all natural ingredients.. I got six cupcakes for $8.00 and had a voucher to redeem within a year. You should have seen that walk of shame.. I looked like I had stepped out of "the hot tub time machine" walking the streets of the village, shoving my face with yummy deliciousness. So people, sign up, cash in.. you won't regret it:)
Category: 0 comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner