Daddy's day!

So Father's Day was never a big deal for me. I never had one and only in the last few years did I celebrate it with Fabio's Father Claudio. So this year is extremely bittersweet, with Claudio's passing in August & then Fabio about to become one in just days!

I know he will be very sad as it will be his first Father's day without him so I tried to get him a feel good gift or two and this is what I came up with.





From daddyscrubs.com is the basic "i'm the daddy" tee. Now I really liked the scrubs and if we were having a scheduled surgery I would have definitely went with those, but since I am rooting for a natural birth I didn't want to jinx it. This is going in the hospital bag for his change of clothes:)

I also went for the scottevest.






Category: 0 comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner