Oh and In case I didn't tell you....



My Lil' Squirt is a beloved boy. I couldn't be happier!
So here it comes... the controversy.
I love this article and all the links to the facts and information. My young man will not be circumcised without his own consent. Because "It’s wrong to force an irreversible circumcision on a child when he is too young to decide for himself.” I love the statement that it is more painful when they are older.. What makes anyone think it isn't just as painful as a newborn baby? The only difference is they can't tell you about the experience. Please do share your opinion, but don't use the cleanliness excuse~ because it's just that a total BS excuse. I can speak from experience. A clean MAN is a clean man. Circumcision has nothing to do with it:)
Category: 0 comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner