Princess~ My soulmate!






I have to make this short because the pain is still there and the wounds are so raw. On Dec 19th 2010, I had to say goodbye to the most amazing animal I ever shared my life with. I did the right thing without question, in my arms putting her out of her pain. She literally fell asleep in my arms. Peaceful. I never had a family I could identify with, many things changed through the course of my adult life but one thing was constant~ Her presence and unconditional love in my life!~ I shed tears as I type this and My mama bear I hope to meet again in the next life. I love you!


May I go now?

Do you think the time is right?May I say goodbye to pain filled days...and endless lonely nights?I've lived my life and done my best,an example tried to be.So can I take that step beyondand set my spirit free?I didn't want to go at first,I fought with all my might.But something seems to draw me nowto a warm and loving light.I want to go. I really do. It's difficult to stay.But I will try as best I canto live just one more day.To give you time to care for meand share your love and fears.I know you're sad and afraid,because I see your tears.I'll not be far, I promise that,and hope you'll always knowthat my spirit will be close to youwherever you may go.Thank you so for loving me.You know I love you, too.That's why it's hard to say goodbyeand end this life with you.So hold me now just one more timeand let me hear you say,because you care so much for me,you'll let me go today.

Susan A. Jackson
Category: 0 comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner