MAJOR OBSESSION ALERT!~ A Wild one!!




I bought a bar of this at my Prenatal appointment, it smelled good enough and I loved that it was all natural and safe for my skin and baby inside. These soaps are so cool! They are 100% natural, totally wild and wonderful, and produced by a fabulous small green business, owned by Maggie Hanus and her son, who cleverly refer to themselves as "soap bartenders". Located near Austin, Texas, A Wild Soap Bar uses lots of plants and herbs native to Texas, like yucca, for refreshingly different soap products.So what is wrong with your typical soap? Soaps often contain DEA (diethonolamine), as do many shampoos, detergents and surfactants.



Key ingredients are saponified cold pressed olive oil, saponified coconut oil, distilled water, saponified organic palm oil, saponified castor oil, organic aloe, essential oils, earth clays, wildflowers and numerous other botanicals, sea salt, ultramarines, iron oxides




Words cannot express how truly wonderful these soaps are! I now realize that I spent most of my life using the "fast-food" version of soap. These soaps are just wild, with beautiful earthy colors, invigorating textures that often include bits of herbs and grains, and the most heavenly and exotic aromas I've ever encountered in soaps ( Bluebonnet, Prickly Pear, Cedarwood, Wildflower, Sunflower, Mesquite, Yucca Root, and Horsemint).

Additionally, they do not dry your skin out at all, but rather leave it feeling soft, silky, moisturized, and smelling heavenly for hours! I can often identify which soap my husband used after he gets out of the shower, because the pleasant aroma just emanates from his skin.

I am not sure I will ever use another soap that is not made by A Wild Soap Bar- that is how much I am loving these soaps! If you are ready for an invigorating, uplifting, and exotic bathing experience, then you have to try these soaps! The best part is they have an odds and ends lot that is unmarked(but who cares? It's all amazing)and includes four bars & for a limited time, you buy one get one free..






ORDER NOW!!!!!!

Watch this first if you aren't convinced:)
Category: 0 comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner