My Favorite Baby Buys

So My shower was last Sunday, and it was beautiful. I got such fabulous gifts, Ate fabulous food, and caught up with amazing friends. and you know what else! I got the Uppababy Vista in the limited edition color Maya(yellow). I am obsessed because I can pop the car seat right on it, or stroll with the bassinet, or use the basic seat and in 2 years god willing we have baby number two I can pop on the rumble seat and push around my little army:) And to go with my ultra fab stroller I got the FABULOUS timi & leslie diaper bag. It was non negotiable because it will double as my purse. Don't you just love the concept?? Here's my pics, sorry they are all just plopped in here. I have to go pack my hospital bag:)






























Category: 1 comments

1 comment:

Post a Comment

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner