No Stretch Marks Please!

During my pregnancy my go to product is the Mama Mio Tummy Rub Stretch Mark Butter & or the oil. The yummiest, purest, creamiest, melt-in-your-skin products ever . Mama Mio pregnancy skincare products work because of their very high levels of Omega 3, 6 and 9 to ensure your skin has the best fighting chance against pregnancy stretch marks. One scoop and you’ll know our Tummy Rub Butter deserves every award and accolade it has won. It smells gorgeous, makes you feel gorgeous and is a pleasure to use.


Their amazing distinctive scent is Gravida and it combines ingredients like shea, rose hip, sweet almond oil, vitamin E, borage and wheatgerm oil. The sole purpose of this product is to increase elasticity. Sounds obvious but now more than ever, I need that skin to stretch. In fact, about to enter my final trimester has made my basketball belly as tight as a drum! It absorbs in 20 seconds or less which is impressive given the rich consistency this product offers up with each application. And finally, it helps shrink your stretched tummy post-pregnancy and if that isn’t music to a mama’s ears…I don’t know what is! Guess what else needs the same TLC? The girls. Yup, it’s official. I have been using their "Boob Tube". Think glowy, dewy, firmer and fitter. Did you ever think those words would work in the same sentence as…well, your northern hemisphere? I didn’t but the older I get, I appreciate a multi-tasking product as much as the next gal. It’s official – put these two products on your Spring Beauty Wish List, your skin will thank you! PS They just came out with skin care Yippee!

Order here!

Category: 0 comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner