Pet Peeves

I am a self professed freak about certain things. And today I am letting my freak flag fly. My pet peeve list runs deep. I hate when the toilet paper or paper towels are rolling under rather than over. And please don’t ever let me catch you not washing your hands after you use the bathroom. I hate being friends with people who are nasty & unsanitary. Stop spreading your bodily fluids to other stuff people touch!!! You, my friend, are just disgusting.

All cabinets and drawers must be fully closed but doors must be open or at least cracked (except closet doors and curtains, which also must be fully closed).

Liars & hypocrites. Oh, that is a big one! Not only do you bug me, but I can’t trust a single thing you say. Nor do I feel like it, so don't keep requesting me to.

Repetitive noises drive me nuts, like my husbands whistling or singing the same line of a song over and over and over again. ugh. But somehow the hours of chirps and whistles from my birds didn't bother me at all.. Go figure!

And slow drivers make me IRATE. I have many more, but I have other stuff I have to focus on today so fess up, what's your biggest pet peeve? Spill it!
Category: 0 comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner