Put your Best Face Forward!


I am embarrassed to say I buy almost every cream & potion that claims to do something to prevent aging and make your skin glow. I have tried it all..including the famed La mer( The most expensive) , I have the 24/7 freeze which is good for a quick fix but tends to make your foundation ball up. Not a good look. I recently had microermabrasion which made my skin feel soft and supple and My #1 preferred anti aging secret is GRAVELY missed during my pregnancy.. My beloved Botox!~ I was supposed to get my 2nd of my 2 times a year treatment the same week I found out I was preggers:(
So I have been struggling with weight gain, bad skin and wrinkles. poor me. I have some good news for you. I am done searching, done trying & buying. I have found the perfect at home product line and tool. Seriously. i have only used it for 2 weeks and WHAT a difference. I am not saying I won't have my botox injection within 5 min of giving birth( just kidding) , but I will say that this is by far the next best thing. I am officially obsessed.

But even if you’re not red carpet bound, or you don't have aging or problematic skin DDF’s Revolve delivers visible improvement in skin tone and evenness, pore appearance, fine lines, radiance, and brightness. The at-home resurfacing system is shown to be more effective than a professional microdermabrasion. Meaning that at $95 it can save you serious dough on expensive spa treatments and creams (like I said I am done).

The Revolve 400X Micro-Polishing System features a two speed setting with a continuous rotating motion that delivers eight times better exfoliation than a scrub alone. It's microdermabrasion at home!! The light weight, battery operated system can be used anywhere!

Make sure when you order it, you must order the Anti wrinkle pore reducing serum. The perfect consistency, smells so amazing, and my skin feels SO SOFT & SMOOTH! I am done ranting because I have to go scrub my face now! Ps Your welcome~ :)
Order your DDF System here
Category: 0 comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner